College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/23
The University College Cork is now attracting aspiring students with outstanding academic achievements to join its College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships.
This scheme is established to support international students who are seeking to apply for an undergraduate course at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International (Non-EU) students in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law on full-time Undergraduate programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree/School leaving certificate
- Two academic references
- statement of purpose
- ID proof & passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Teaching in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) is normally through the medium of English; therefore all applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English Language.
The University College Cork will provide the award amount of €5,000 per annum for students to complete their education in Ireland.